● Welcome to the World Famous Chippewa Flowage. When the flowage was filled, this spot was known as Lee's Boat Livery, owned by Chris and Elsie Lee.
● In 1949, Herman's Landing Resort became known as the home of the world's record musky when, on October 20, Louis Spray registered his third and largest musky at 69 pounds, 11 ounces.
● Since 1995, The LCO Conservation Department has stocked over four million walleye and over 300,000 musky in the Chippewa Flowage.
● The resort offers a full liquor bar, full service restaurant, bait shop, gas, and oil, and we will line up a guide for you.
● We are open year round for winter activities so come check out the snowmobile trails and the ice fishing.
Copyright 2006 - 2015 © The Landing
Lac Courte Oreilles
Last updated April 26, 2015
The Landing - LCO Resort | 8225N County Road CC | Hayward, Wisconsin 54843
Phone: 715.462.3626 Fax: 715-462-3655